Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Week 12

This week in my Internship with the Florida Historical Quarterly I did my usual work as well as a few new projects for the Quarterly. I was given an article that had been published in a newly released book that I had to read and compare to that of a manuscript submitted by the same author to the Quarterly and compare the two to see how closely they were related. This was a great exercise not only because it helped me to evolve my skills as an editor, but also because the information was relative to a project I am currently working on myself. Also, I started work on compiling a list of State journals and their author. This project has proven to be slightly more difficult that I initially anticipated, but I have made much progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment