Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Week 3 - Getting in the Grove of Things


On the third week of my Internship with the Florida Historical Quarterly I really settled into my position. I continued to do work in proof editing of articles for the journal. I also continued to work on the database getting even closer to my goal of 100 listed contacts. In speaking with Dr. Murphree I am also trying to put together an instructional meeting with him for next week to discuss Facebook and how the FHQ Facebook can be used to further help promote the journal.  In addition I am creating a Drop box system to present at our meeting in the near future. I believe it could really help the efficiency of the inner workings of the journal.

 

What I learned This Week:  There are a lot of people that work outside the state of Florida that study Florida history to some extent.

No comments:

Post a Comment