Monday, September 16, 2013

Week 4 - The Editing continues

  This week with the FHQ I continued to work on proof editing articles for the journal. I am coming to realize the type of editing needed to be done on articles and how it differs from the editing I did on book reviews earlier in the internship. This experience is really opening my eyes to all the things that go into the creation each journal publication. In addition to that I continue to work on expanding the database. This week I also worked on converting the spreadsheet into a different format to make it more user friendly for the future. It is a working progress, but I feel confident that it will turn out the way I want it to.

What I Learned - There is large difference between the way someone edits a book review and the way someone edits an article

No comments:

Post a Comment